Can anyone instruct me how to synchronize my iphone to my outlook.
- My favorite sync company - companion link - offers sync for iphone http://www.companionlink.com/products/ip...
- Go to outlook about..... look at the disabled options and enable imac options, restart outlook and you should be good to go
- I also had problem getting my contacts and calendar to sync with outlook 2003 therefore I figure there are 2 things needed to be done first:
* On the Outlook tabs click help ->check for updates. When you have the latest update try to sync again.
* If it doesn't work, first back up all your contacts and calender. Click help->detect and repair.
Try to sync again it should work this time!