I have a unlocked version of iphone i have been able to use safari and other features over EDGE network but when i try to connect to Youtube it says "cannot connect to Youtube"
- I FINALLY GOT YOUTUBE WORKING on 1.1.4...
Step 1: backup your settings and files on itunes
Step 2: restore iphone to default( this will erase everything)
Step 3: try Youtube before Jailbreak to make sure its working
Step 4: ***important*** run ziphone for JAILBREAK only!
YouTUBE remains working. when I tried to DO-IT-ALL youtube never worked afterwards.
Step 5: Sync iphone to get your settings, contacts, emails back
- This worked for my 1.1.4 version. http://tonystech.blogspot.com/2007/09/youtube-fix-for-unlocked-iphones.html
- he right steps are go to installer and:
1. add i.unlock.no source
2. install youtube activation under Unlock tools
3. restart the iphone
4. uninstall youtube activation
5. restart the iphone
6. install youtube activation
7. restart the iphone
8. test the youtube app. It will work now