Wednesday, December 31, 2008

IPhone - Cannot connect to YouTube

Problem:

I have an iPhone with an AT&T Contract but had to activate the phone using JailBreak and iPhone interface, everything works fine except for the YouTube icon, it displays the message "Cannot connect to YouTube".
Any suggestions/workaround is greatly appreciated.

Solution
:
  1. limitededitioniphone.com/youtube-not-working-on-your-iphone-steps-to-fix/
    i follow these step and now youtube works
  2. I have been having a very hard time with my iphone not connecting to YouTube as well. I finally got it working!!
    Here is what I did:
    1) restore back to 1.1.4
    2) When Itunes asks for restoring or New phone, PRESS EJECT
    3) Use iliberty to hack the phone but make sure that ONLY jailbreak me and installer is selected
    4) After the hack is over
    5) Restart Itunes and select the Iphone as being New
  3. I FINALLY GOT YOUTUBE WORKING...
    Step 1: backup your settings and files on itunes
    Step 2: restore iphone to default
    Step 3: try Youtube before Jailbreak to make sure its working
    Step 4: ***important*** run ziphone for JAILBREAK only!
    YouTUBE remains working. when I tried to DO-IT-ALL youtube never worked afterwards.
    Step 5: Sync iphone to get your settings, contacts, emails back
  4. settings > general > reset > reset all network settings.
    just had the same problem and it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment